Saturday, October 20, 2018

1st 3Div figures

Greetings Gamers

Work has commenced



These are the Warlord Games 8th Army figures with Greenstuff  trousers and some heads from the USMC box. Its a long time since I used Green Stuff which means a/its not in the best condition and b/ I am a bit rubbish at it. However with practice and investment in new supplies I am sure my putty-fu will improve.

I have also been adding Brit equipment to USMC bodies.






The Boyes Antitank Rife team have the Scots heads from the 8th Army with the pompom replace with a blob of greenstuff in the hope of simulating NZ bush hats. They don't look so great here but perhaps will improve on painting!

So here is a rifle squad, artillery FOO, ATR, light mortar, Officer and spare Bren Gun team undercoated and ready for the next step!



I will post a list of reference material soon, but I want to acknowledge the assistance of my old (old old) chum David Brasting who has done more research on 3Div than any sane person should.

No comments:

Post a Comment