Sunday, February 26, 2012

NICon 2012 is a comin'

NICon, the North Island Wargames Convention, is held every year on Queen's Birthday Weekend.

This year that is 3rd and 4th of June, and NICon is hosted by the City Guard club at the Mt Eden War Memorial Hall. Note that is the Sunday and Monday, not the traditional Saturday and Sunday.

This is the closest I can find to a website for it

To continue our centuries-old tradition, I have volunteered to run the Renaissance/DBR event.

Briefly, this will be 28mm/Normal scale/450AP/Open from Books 1,2,3. 2 lists. Kiwi AP. We will be using the Shot variants: Sh(I) described as Arquebus can be regraded Arq(O) @ 5AP; those described as musket as Mkt(I) @ 5AP; Sh(F) fight in the same number of ranks as other Shot.

Two lists, choice being made after defender/invader dice thrown but before terrain is selected.

I will post full T+C soon

No comments:

Post a Comment